Ira H. and Martha D. Artz Scholarship
The Ira H. and Martha D. Artz Scholarship was established for students enrolled in the Nursing Assistant Program who displays the following attributes during their clinical experience:
- Demonstrates excellent clinical nursing skills as evidenced by feedback from patients, peers and colleagues.
- Promotes teamwork and collegial working relationships.
- Demonstrates effective management of her/his time in the clinical setting.
- Creates opportunities for engaging patient interactions, activities and excellent patient care that improved patient care outcomes.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal relationships, through compassion, respect for person, integrity, and professionalism in delivery of care to patients and families.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities that the student will use to continually bring a positive change once in the workforce